We’ve put together a presentation of some delicious holiday drinks that are easy, fun, and appropriate for all ages.
Whether you decide on a hot or cold drink, you can’t go wrong. So check these recipes out and stir up a little holiday fun.
Share these and let us know your favorites!
Happy holidays from Dr. Marty Lindahl, one of the top dentists in Maryville!
- Holiday SURVIVAL GUIDE 5 Fantastic Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drinks
- Easy-to-Make 5 Fantastic These easy-to-make drinks can liven up your party for people of all ages. Or you can just kick back on your couch and sip Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drinks them with your favorite someone. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Master Mixologist 5 Fantastic Whoever tastes these will surely praise you as a master mixologist. So what are Non-Alcoholic you waiting for? Start concocting your Holiday Drinks favorites from this list. After all, they’re appropriate to drink in any situation. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Mock Tea Sangria Preparation 1 Process raspberries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. 2 Pour puree through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large container, discarding raspberry seeds. 3 Bring sugar and 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often. Remove from heat; add tea bag. Cover and steep 5 minutes. 4 Remove tea bag with a slotted spoon, squeezing gently; cool tea mixture slightly. Stir together raspberry puree, tea mixture, grape juice, and lemon and lime slices. Ingredients • • • • • • • 1 (10-oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed 1/3 cup sugar 1 family-size tea bag 2 cups red grape juice 1 lemon, sliced 1 lime, sliced 1 (16-oz.) bottle orange soft drink, chilled NOTE: Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Stir in orange soft drink, and serve H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Thanksgiving Punch Preparation 1 Stir 1/2 cup peeled, chopped fresh ginger, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. 2 Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. 3 Let cool and strain. 4 Ingredients • • • • • 1/2 cup peeled, chopped fresh ginger 1/2 cup sugar 4 cups pomegranate juice 4 cups pineapple juice 6 cups ginger ale Mix syrup with 4 cups pomegranate juice, 4 cups pineapple juice and 6 cups ginger ale. Serve over ice. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Coconut Eggnog Preparation 1 Heat half-and-half, cinnamon sticks, and cloves in a saucepan, stirring, until boiling. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 hour. Strain and return to pan. 2 Whisk egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk into half-and-half. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat, until mixture reaches 160° (don’t boil). Stir in coconut milk. Let cool, then chill at least 3 hours and up to 3 days. 3 Ingredients • • • • • • • 1 pt. half-and-half 4 cinnamon sticks (3 1/2 in. long) 1 teaspoon whole cloves 5 large egg yolks 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk Ground cinnamon Buzz half of mixture at a time in a blender until frothy. Pour into a bowl and finally, ladle into glasses and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Spiced Apple Cider Preparation 1 Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven. 2 Bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and cook 15 minutes. 3 Ladle cider into small cups. 4 Garnish each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons whipped cream and 1 cinnamon stick, if desired. Ingredients • • • • • • 6 cups organic apple cider 4 whole cloves 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick 1 star anise 5 tablespoons whipped cream (optional) 10 cinnamon sticks (optional) H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Hot Chocolate Preparation 1 Whisk together cornstarch and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. 2 Cook remaining 3 1/2 cups milk in a large, nonaluminum saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear around edge of saucepan (about 4 minutes; do not boil). Whisk in chocolate, honey, vanilla extract, and salt until blended and smooth. Whisk in cornstarch mixture. 3 Bring milk mixture to a light boil, whisking frequently (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Let cool slightly. (Mixture will thicken as it cools.) Serve immediately with Marshmallow Whipped Cream, if desired. Ingredients • 2 teaspoons cornstarch • 4 cups milk, divided • 2 (3.5-oz.) dark chocolate bars (at least 70% cacao), chopped • 1/3 cup honey • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • Pinch of salt • Marshmallow whipped cream (optional) Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight 72% Cacao dark chocolate bar. H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks
- Share these drink recipes with your friends and family and spread some holiday cheer! ‘Tis the Season! myrecipes.com/recipe/mock-tea-sangra myrecipes.com/recipe/thanksgiving-punch myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-eggnog myrecipes.com/recipe/spiced-apple-cider myrecipes.com/recipe/rich-n-thick-hot-chocolate H o l i d a y Survival Guide • 5 Non -Alcoholic Drinks