Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We are now open for all procedures!
Our patients’ safety and the safety of all of our team members is our top priority. Because of our strong commitment to our patients safety and comfort, we have implemented preventive procedures that meet and exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Please be patient and expect that there will be changes that you may not be used to. Here are some of the preventive procedures we have recently implemented:
- Pre-appointment screening call. We will call our patients or send a text message to ensure that you have not been sick, had a fever, gastrointestinal symptoms, sore throat, have been out of the country or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Only the patient will be permitted to enter the office. We ask that any person picking the patient up wait in or near their car.
- When you arrive, please call Rolling Hills Dental Phone Number 865-983-4444 and we will check you in over the phone. When we are ready for you, we will greet you at the front door to take your temperature and provide hand sanitizer. We will then escort you directly to your treatment room. We will make every attempt to keep your waiting time to a mininum.
- Room disinfection. All rooms will be thoroughly disinfected with strong antiviral and antibacterial agents before and after patient visits. All surfaces will be sprayed and wiped.
- Pre-procedural rinse. Patients will be asked to rinse with a pre-procedural anti-viral rinse of peroxide before any procedure.
- Personal protective equipment. All team members will wear masks and any other personal protective equipment required and this will depend on their position. For example, the team members at the front office only need to wear masks, but the clinical staff will wear masks, gloves, eye protection, face shields, head covers, shoe covers and gowns.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: