Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are open for all procedures!
Our office adheres to all COVID-19 precautions strictly to deliver the best care in a safe and effective manner.
Rolling Hills Dental follows procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Sanitizers in all accessible locations
- Gloves, face shields, and face masks
- Thorough disinfection of countertops and surfaces before and after use
- Sterilization of all equipment
- Usage of disposable materials to minimize cross-contamination