We've been helping patients enhance their smiles for more than 20 years through cosmetic dental treatments in Maryville, TN.
Professional teeth whitening is a proven way to give your smile a boost, fast! With our ZOOM!® teeth whitening treatments, we can lighten your teeth many shades in just one appointment. Our treatments are not one-size-fits-all like over-the-counter options. We customize your teeth whitening options to your smile.
At Rolling Hills Dental we believe no one should suffer from a discolored smile. A stunning, dazzling white smile is your best asset, at work and also in your personal life. Regrettably, regular wear and tear on teeth frequently leave them dull, yellowed, or even brown. Dr. Lindahl can infuse new life into your smile with top-of-the-line professional-grade teeth whitening solutions.
What Are the Typical Causes of Tooth Discoloration?
When teeth first appear, the enamel is pearly white. Even though our adult teeth are intended to last a lifetime, they do not always emerge unscathed. A mixture of factors contributes to discoloration of teeth. Professional teeth whitening solutions are capable of renewing the natural, beautiful white shade of your teeth. Maybe some of the following determinants contributed to your tooth discoloration:
- Poor oral hygiene. Brushing and flossing teeth daily prevents bacteria-laden plaque from clinging to the surface. Poor dental hygiene also permits the proliferation of oral bacteria, causing teeth to become yellowish or brown.
- Tobacco. Tobacco in its various forms are common elements of discoloration.
- Soda. Soda has eroding ingredients that will degrade teeth. Whenever possible, avoid drinking dark colas to help prevent discoloration.
- Coffee. People who fancy coffee are often dismayed to note the browning of their teeth that happens after frequent coffee consumption.
- Red wine. Wine contains pigments that will stain teeth and cause permanent discoloration.
- Aging. Regrettably, the composition of teeth enamel shifts with age. During young adulthood, a dense layer of white enamel colors the inner dentin layer of the tooth. As this enamel cover wears away, it exposes the yellow color of the dentin within. Once teeth are discolored, the damage is done and can only be repaired by professional whitening treatments.
What Are the Advantages of Professional Quality Teeth Whitening?
Professional, in-office teeth whitening is far better than any do-it-yourself options. Over-the-counter kits contain a highly diluted mixture of the active ingredients needed to brighten your smile.
Another benefit to in-office whitening is that Dr. Lindahl can carefully monitor your teeth whitening procedure to ensure that it is always safe, effective and that it provides natural, long-lasting results.
Contact Rolling Hills Dental today to learn how we can help you attain a whiter, more brilliant smile.
Every smile is unique and we want to help you have a smile you love! Your custom smile design will consist of one or more treatments that could include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or orthodontics. Your treatments and timeline will be unique to your smile and goals. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lindahl to get started.
Porcelain veneers can make your face look instantly younger and brighter! Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain permanently bonded to your teeth. They can correct imperfections, such as discoloration, shape, size, chips, cracks, and gaps.
Clear Braces / Invisible Braces
Clear braces are a less-intrusive and practically invisible way to straighten your teeth! Clear braces consist of a series of clear, plastic aligners that guide your teeth into place. The aligners are smooth, comfortable, and easy to remove for cleaning and eating.
The shape of your gums make a huge difference for your smile. We use laser dentistry to sculpt your gum tissue to create a perfect balance between tooth and gum. Our diode laser is less invasive, promotes healing, and offers minimal discomfort.